- Leading business process workflow architects (MFMA regulatory requirements)
- Certified preferred CIGFARO mSCOA trainer
- 18 years’ experience in Local Government- system vendor and advisor
- “Smart City “concepts and strategy design
- Active member of all the mSCOA ICF (Incorporative consultative forum)
- National Treasury mSCOA roving advisor
- Support to LGBA directors, PTs, and municipalities across all provinces in transactional, budgeting and data submissions as it relates to the mSCOA regulation
A Ntiyiso Executive Team Member
Maritz van Zyl
Maritz van Zyl is an Associate Partner at Ntiyiso Consulting, within the Ntiyiso Business Consulting Subsidiary.
He is entrenched and respected as a bespoke ERP/EMS ‘Enterprise Management’ tool analyst. In addition, he is one of the leading business process workflow architects as it relates to MFMA regulatory requirements. He joined the Ntiyiso Business Consulting as associate partner early this year.
Besides his 18 years’ experience in Local Government, as a system vendor and advisor, Maritz van Zyl was recently committed as National Treasury mSCOA roving advisor (June 2020 to Feb 2021). He provided support to numerous LGBA directors, PTs and municipalities across all provinces in transactional, budgeting and data submissions as it relates to the mSCOA regulation. In fact, 188 municipalities and 5 metro’s to be precise. His holistic understanding of the local government accountability cycle will ensure that the recommendations made to the municipality is relevant and accurate. His involvement with the mSCOA regulation started in 2010.
Maritz was an active member of all the mSCOA ICF (incorporative consultative forum) driving the regulation that concluded 1 December 2015.
His primary focus is on Re-design and specifications of bespoke ERP/EMS software as per the regulation to facilitate consolidation of the segments prescribed by mSCOA and the chart. Maritz is also responsible for “Smart City “concepts and strategy design for numerous service provider and clients. Maritz is also a certified preferred CIGFARO mSCOA trainer
In his view the “mSCOA regulation will change the local government environment for ever for the better”